Re: HEADS UP: /bin and /sbin are now dynamically linked

From: Tim Kientzle <kientzle_at_acm.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:11:30 -0800
>Thanks to /rescue and the live filesystem archives on
>current.freebsd.org, I was able to recover ....
>...  I could have used the ftp client (or fetch) in /rescue :-)

Yes, fetch would be useful.  I imagine a lot of people
in emergency situations will need to pull things over
a network connection.  Looks like it would only add about
65k (20k for fetch, another 45k for libfetch which isn't
already in the crunched /rescue binary).

Submit a PR on this....

Tim Kientzle