KSE & MySQL & rc.d

From: Alexander Motin <mav_at_alkar.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:04:05 +0300
Hi!

I have P4 system with SMP kernel and HyperThreading enabled.
I have one strange problem with mysql 4.1.0 when using KSE on 5.1-CURRENT.
After building mysql server with libkse as thread library and adding its
start script into /usr/local/etc/rc.d, system hangs on boot without any
error message when mysql trying to start.
If I trying to start mysql by hands after system completely boot then
everything works just fine.
If I add delay into mysql start script and run it in backgroud from rc.d
- everything is fine
If I build mysql without KSE it works fine.

--
Alexander Motin