Re: Atmel AT76C503 USB 802.11b device driver

From: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely12.cicely.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:27:30 +0200
On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:59:40AM +0100, Stuart Walsh wrote:
> Aww crap, my apologies for the duplicate email.. sendmail appears to be
> on steroids or something.

The messages are sumited twice by your mailclient - it's not the MTAs
fault.
See that there are several minutes between them and that they have
different message-ids.

> Anyway.. just an update to the installation instructions.  Warner kindly
> committed the usbdevs portion of the driver, so if you have a cvsup from
> yesterday or newer, you don't need to apply atwi.diff.

Sounds interesting.
Is this just to configure a WLAN-Ethernet bridge, or can you transmit
network data over USB?

ticso_at_bwct.de                                  info_at_bwct.de