sata stripe & dual boot

From: Putinas <pilkis_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:10:31 +0200
Hello,
Just a quick question, I have setup SATA stripe from two disks, and I have
3 partitions 4Gb each and the rest for data storing. If I boot in freebsd
from cdrom, I see two empty disks ad4 and ad6 and I guess if I create
something I will mess up with my raid setup. Only one way what I could think
off it would be to use atacontrol _before_ the installation to create
exactly same stripe, and probably then I would see real filesystems on ar0.
Or maybe there is any other way of easy ( or not ) doing this ?

Regards,
Putinas Piliponis