Re: sata stripe & dual boot

From: Putinas <pilkis_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:30:05 +0200
Yes this what I tried , just a question shouldn't it be good idea to add ability use atacontrol from sysinstall ? ( lets say if I have two normal disks ad0 and ad2 and I want to use them in stripe configuration ? ) without downloading fixit cd image that not possible, because on fixit floppy there is no atacontrol...