Darwin/OSX Bluetooth code

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hackers,

Does anyone know if Apple has released Darwin/OSX Bluetooth code to the
public? Quick look at http://www.opensource.apple.com/ did not reveal
anything particularly useful (although i did not try really hard :)

I'm currently thinking about un-Netgraph'ing FreeBSD code to make it portable
to other BSD style systems. I'm trying to look at other implementations
and learn as much as i can. In particular i'm trying to figure out how to
minimize OS dependent code and what is the right abstractions levels.

thanks,
max