Re: Question on freeBSD (5.1-CURRENT) portupgrade of Perl5.8andlibiconv 1.9.1_3

From: Putinas <pilkis_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:13:28 +0200
if you use portupgrade and you want to pass make arguments you should look at /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf
my example .... :
  MAKE_ARGS = {
        'irc/bitchx-*' => 'WITH_SSL=1 WITH_IPV6=1',
        'net/samba*' => 'WITHOUT_CUPS=1',
        'databases/mysql323-server*' => 'SKIP_INSTALL_DB=1',
        'ftp/proftpd*' => 'WITHOUT_PAM=1',
  }

after you setup it for your needs - your life become pretty easy with portupgrading ...