Re: i386_set_ldt warnings

From: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan_at_fosburgh.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:23:54 -0500
> No.  It mostly has screen update problems (too slow) with my main
> application (a networked game).  I've noticed network connection problems
> in parts of another application though.  The only wine-related problems
> in -current that I know of were related to rfork().  rfork() was broken
> in kern_fork.c 1.182 and unbroken in kern_fork.c 1.199.  This caused a non-
> network-related hang.

Hmm, I have 1.206 of that file and I am still having issues. Granted something
else could be broken which I am only noticing when Wine tries to make IP
connections.  netstat -a does not show an attempted connection to my Domino
server.  Other things like the IE setup program are unable to access network
as well.
--
Jonathan Fosburgh
AIX and Storage Administrator