lock order reversal on 5.1

From: Nick H -- Network Operations <nickh_at_supportteam.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:40:36 -0600
Got this earlier tonight on a box of mine... was testing a possible upgrade
from 4.8 to 5.1 on a box to act as my router...

dc0: promiscuous mode enabled
Oct 26 20:32:37 router kernel: dc0: promiscuous mode enabled
lock order reversal
 1st 0xc05a4600 bpf global lock (bpf global lock) _at_
/usr/src/sys/net/bpf.c:375
 2nd 0xc1f427bc dc0 (network driver) _at_ /usr/src/sys/pci/if_dc.c:3543
dc0: promiscuous mode disabled
Oct 26 20:32:45 router kernel: dc0: promiscuous mode disabled

I'll cvsup again here in a bit and rebuild yet again.  I am seeing a version
difference on this box and a box I have that builds rather frequently.  Im
thinking that it's fixed, but figured a heads up wouldn't hurt.  I was
attempting to go into tcpdump (with nnxXv set as flags).  If the new sources
dont fix it, I'll email an update, else just assume that it's all fixed.

Regards,
Nick H.
Network Operations Center
nickh_at_supportteam.net

Please rate my performance! http://www.supportteam.net/rate.php3
Please submit all new support requests to
http://ticketmonster.hostingsupport.com/
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.