panic: biodone: page disappeared!

From: Gerhard Schmidt <estartu_at_augusta.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:23:30 +0100
Hi,

I´ve just tried to install FreeBSD Current on an VIA C3 533MHz.

Kernel starts without error but when dhclient gets started I´ve get

Panic: biodone: page disappeared!
Debugger("Panic")

No debugger and no automatic reboot.

Regards
	Gerhard

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | estartu_at_augusta.de                 |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            |                                    |    on request