Re: OpenLDAP/nss_ldap/pam_ldap

From: Steve Lee <maillist_at_blitzen.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:42:41 -0800 (PST)
Sorry for my ignorance, i am new to FreeBSD.  i have tried to use it
in the past ( 2years ago ) but decided to wait to till the nss_ldap
support was added for nsswitch so i can use openldap.  Now, when you
say rebuild, how would i rebuild FreeBSD dynamically, or are you saying
to rebuild the application that were statically linked dynamically ?
I just checked the FreeBSD site and do not see any release 5.2

Once i can hurl this obsticle, i think FreeBSD might be a viable
solution for me.

Thanks again for your time.