5.1-RELEASE-p2 buildworld crash - help!!

From: ODHIAMBO Washington <wash_at_wananchi.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:00:44 +0300
Hello gurus,

I have a dead system! No service will start at all, but if I can get
over this buildworld failure, then maybe I can compile a new kernel
and get my services running. It's not a production box, but a test
box. The problem started this way:

I cvsup-ped, make buildworld, then kind of I forgot to buildkernel/
installkernel/installworld. I did another cvsup (I hadn't rebooted
even, and yes, I do build{world|kernel} in server mode, then do
installworld/mergemaster in single user mode.

Now after cvsupping afresh, I have failed to buildworld completely,
even doing cvsup N times again. Buildworld always fails with the
error depicted in the log output below:

http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/FreeBSD/ - that text file in there.

Thanks in advance for any pointers that may enable me over this.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash_at_wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Demographic polls show that you have lost credibility across the
board.  Especially with  those 14 year-old Valley girls.