Re: 5.2-RELEASE TODO -2

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Nicole wrote:

>  Sorry I didn't mean to be so "testy" I guess would discribe it. It's
> an old issue for me.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I've seen numerous posts from
you, on several topics, all of them berating people for not giving you
what you want, when you wanted it. I tend to ignore posts from you for
just this reason.

> > Remove the 0x01 flag from the atkbd0 line in your kernel config.
>
>  I will give that a shot. Thats certainly different than abyone else has
> suggested.

That's because they didn't understand the problem you were trying to
solve.

> In my 5.1 system I see this in my .hints file. So I assume I edit it
> there or do I treat it like a defaults file and import and change in
> in my config file?

I didn't say anything about your hints file. You need to edit your
kernel config file, build a new kernel, then reboot. If any of that is
confusing to you, please follow up on freebsd-questions, since people
running -current are assumed to have that base of knowledge.

Hope this helps,

Doug