Re: ATAng probe updated please test

From: Radko Keves <rado_at_studnet.sk>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:47:04 +0200
;), Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 01:16:00PM +0200, Soren Schmidt said that

> I've gone over the probe code once again.
>
> Please test, and in case it fails to detect or misdetects anything,
> mail me the output of dmesg from a verbose boot, and state what
> devices actually are there.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Søren

hi

problems still continued:

[...]
ATA_IDENTIFY recovered from missing interupt
ATA_IDENTIFY status=1<ERROR> error=4<ABORTED>
[...]

in circle then i boot kernel from May 19 2003

see my previous mail to this mailing list for detail

dmesg attached

bye and have a nice day
--
Archeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a
  missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated

RED DWARF Series II Episode 2, "Better Than Life"
-