RE: ATAng probe updated please test

From: Guy Helmer <ghelmer_at_palisadesys.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:52:30 -0500
Soren Schmidt wrote on Monday, September 01, 2003 6:16 AM

> I've gone over the probe code once again.
>
> Please test, and in case it fails to detect or misdetects anything,
> mail me the output of dmesg from a verbose boot, and state what
> devices actually are there.

I cvsupped after I saw this note, and the new kernel properly booted without
any problem on my Asus A7V with Promise ATA-100 controller (I previously had
problems wtih "missing interrupts", a phantom ad6 drive, and a kernel panic
due to a divide trap).

Thanks for your work!

Guy