Delete e-mail adress

From: Larsson Daniel <dalao_at_wmdata.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:07:11 +0200
Hi FreeBSD-Current,

Can you please remove this e-mail address (Daniel_l_at_telia.com)from your
mailing list. I don't own that address any more so I cant read mail from
it and I have forgot the password to it on your side. Please take it
away because nobody can read mail that sends to it.

I have a new mail address know that I self own and is building on
FreeBSD. I have registered that one so I still get the good information
from you.

Bets regards
Daniel