Re: -pthread deprecated, but when?

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h_at_schmalzbauer.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:42:16 +0200
On Tuesday 09 September 2003 06:23, leafy wrote:
> IMO this deprecation deserves a place in UPDATING. And what are the
> plans to Do The Right Thing? QT currently does not compile on -current
> with the -pthread deprecated.

Was port_at_ informed before the change?
Not only qt isn't compiling any more on -current and I'm not sure if anybody
is aware that ports can't be compiled on -current (at least the one I tried).
Only the mozilla stuff has been patched so far.

I'm also very interested what the plans are to Do The Right Thing.

Thanks,

-Harry