Re: ufs related panic with latest current

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:27:18 +0200
Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland <Tomi.Vainio_at_Sun.COM> writes:
> Second trace didn't have anything to do with fs only fork system calls
> there so your expanation sounds reasonable.  We probably don't see this
> problem again because system now has enough memory (256M).

It would be really useful to know where the fault lies.  We might even
(God forbid!) figure out a way to fix it.  You can easily force the
system to boot with less than the full amount of memory by setting
hw.physmem to e.g. "64m" in /boot/loader.conf or at the loader prompt.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no