most recently used by the ACD driver panic.

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:11:59 -0400
I'm looking at a call to panic() at line 137 of vm/uma_dbg.c.  The
panic string was "panic: Most recently used by ACD driver".  If the
ACD is the ATA CD driver, it was removed from this laptop (hot
swapped) some time ago.  The laptop panic'd while it aparently had
many dirty buffers ... but while it was screen locked on my desk
... and shouldn't have been doing anything.

Any ideas on where to look in this crash dump?

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |