panic: absolutely cannot call smp_ipi_shootdown with interrupts already disabled

From: Morten Rodal <morten_at_rodal.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:54:59 +0200
A little bit of history first.  I am having great trouble in running
any of the Mozilla web browsers under -CURRENT with libkse.  (If you
are really interested see the thread on threads_at_)

When I ran Mozilla Firebird with the --debug (which lets you run
Mozilla Firebird from within gdb) the machine paniced.  The backtrace
is rather long and I am not sure if the subject of this email is the
real panic either.  This computer is/was (I am currently rebuilding
the kernel to todays sources) running:

FreeBSD slurp.rodal.no 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #1: Fri Aug 22 18:06:03 CEST 2003     root_at_slurp.rodal.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/slurp i386

More details are available upon request.

--
Morten Rodal