mystery kernel spew

From: masta <masta_at_wifibsd.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:40:45 -0500 (CDT)
Howdy list,

For some time now I've have an issue with a dell laptop I use. It spews a
bunch of kernel junk after init is spawned, and the spew causes my dmesg
to become too full to actually produce a file I can send to the list that
is meaningfull. But I'm tired of the spew, so I've decided to proved the
info I have at hand. Hopefully somebody will understand what the mystery
kernel spew is and give me a clue. Later on I'll see if I can do the old
ctrl+alt+esc debuger trick while it spews to get a backtrace thingy. In
the mean time does anybody know how to increase the buffer used by dmesg
so I can have it include the entire kerenel output?

Thanks in advance =)

masta_at_wifibsd.org
http://wifibsd.org