Re: ports and -current

From: John Birrell <jb_at_cimlogic.com.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:15:25 +1000
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 01:07:15AM -0400, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> But you seem to thing -pthread == NOOP unbreaks ports ;-)

Warner might, but Kris doesn't. Kris is asking for the -pthread option
to be restored to let -current users breath easy while the task of updating
the ports goes on. Then he's happy for it to become a noop.

I susect theat this puts much of the work on a few people rather than many.
I hope it doesn't require a volley of emails to each port maintainer to
resolve each one. People have jumped off buildings for less than that!

--
John Birrell