-current brake ufs for -stable

From: Sergey Matveychuk <sem_at_ciam.ru>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:00:43 +0400
Hello!

I've installed both -current and -stable on my box. One of partition I
plan to share betwen them (place ports/distfiles there).
I newfs'ed it from -stable and wrote on it from -current. When I booted
with -stable I've found the partition FS was broken.
I think it's because of extended atributes -current wrote on it. I don't
like to turn off extended attributes on -current at all. I'd like to
have some option for mount to disable it (I've not found it on manpage).

How can I use the partition this way now?

----
Sem.