Re: ATAng no good for me/REQUEST_SENSE recovered from missing interrupt

From: Bryan Liesner <bleez_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:10:47 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Thomas Quinot wrote:

> Le 2003-09-21, Bryan Liesner écrivait :
>
> > The patch doesn't take care of the hang for me.
>
> Does it change anything, or do you still see the 'REQUEST_SENSE
> recovered from missing interrupt'? Is your source tree up-to-date?
> Several fixes have been committed to both the ATA and the CAM subsystems
> recently, that address problems uncovered by the transition to ATAng.
>
> > Did anyone read _any_ of my previous posts?
>
> Certainly so, since you already received answers to some of them.

Thanks, the hang problems are fixed now.  In an earlier post, I
pointed out the commit that seemed to break things.  Immediately after
a commit to ata-queue.c, the hangs started.  I was incorrectly
thinking that this commit caused the problem, instead of uncovering a
problem that was hiding somewhere else.  No one told me that I was
barking up the wrong tree...

-Bryan