Re: ATAng no good for me/REQUEST_SENSE recovered from missing interrupt

From: Thomas Quinot <thomas_at_cuivre.fr.eu.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:35:53 +0200
Le 2003-09-21, Bryan Liesner écrivait :

> The patch doesn't take care of the hang for me.

Does it change anything, or do you still see the 'REQUEST_SENSE
recovered from missing interrupt'? Is your source tree up-to-date?
Several fixes have been committed to both the ATA and the CAM subsystems
recently, that address problems uncovered by the transition to ATAng.

> Did anyone read _any_ of my previous posts?

Certainly so, since you already received answers to some of them.

If you'd like to help speed up the resolution of the problems you see,
maybe you could provide a backtrace at the point where your system
hangs, and a log of boot -v output, with the CAMDEBUG and
CAM_DEBUG_FLAGS=CAM_DEBUG_CCB options.

Thomas.

--
    Thomas.Quinot_at_Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG