dhclient/ipfw conflict on boot

From: Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:58:12 -0500
I just ran into this today after upgrading.  It seems that dhclient is
unable to initialize properly at boot time, due to the prior initialization
of ipfw2 (default to deny policy).  As all traffic is denied until my
firewall ruleset gets loaded (not until just after dhclient fails), it's
unable to communicate with my ISP's DHCP server.

This should be a quick and easy fix, right?  :-)

--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads_at_cox.net> - "In Unix veritas"