Re: Problem w/ ACPI in -CURRENT

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Jeremy Bingham wrote:
> On 25/09/03 11:54 -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> > Interesting.  Try turning on ACPI_LV_FUNCTIONS (see the email I just sent
> > to -current) as well as ACPI_DEBUG and let me know the last 3-4 prints
> > before it hangs.  Not blaming anyone here, but could you also try without
> > ATAng?  I am unable to use ATAng on my laptop.
> >
> > -Nate
>
> Will do. One question, though, before I get to recompiling -- is there
> some specific option for ATAng in the kernel that I'm missing? The only
> thing I see that looks similar is 'device ata'.

Unfortunately, no.  You can cvsup to 2003/8/23 on just the sys/dev/ata
directory and revert the change to sys/conf/files.  That does the trick.
Currently ATAng causes a hang on resume from suspend whereas it has worked
for months before ATAng.  I am running -current without ATAng with no
problems.

-Nate