Serial debug broken in recent -CURRENT?

From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:00:07 +0930
After building a new kernel, remote serial gdb no longer works.  When
I issue a 'continue' command, I lose control of the system, but it
doesn't continue running.  Has anybody else seen this?

Greg
NOTE: Due to the currently active Microsoft-based worms, I am limiting
all incoming mail to 131,072 bytes.  This is enough for normal mail,
but not for large attachments.  Please send these as URLs.