Re: yep, umass still broken

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
What motherboards are you using with the OHCI controller?

John-Mark Gurney (jmg_at_) and I kicked this around at bsdcon but couldn't
reproduce it.  If its a common board or chipset we can probably get it and
work on the issue.  The zeroed block showed up in 8KB boundaries in the
instance we saw, which is asupicious since most OHCI controllers have a
DMA limitation of 1 page crossing.

I have a ppro with Intel OHCI which I haven't tested yet.