Re: [patch] Xircom REM56G-100

From: Takeshi Shibagaki <shibagaki.takeshi_at_renesas.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:27:53 +0900 (JST)
Hi, scott-san.

>> Here's a patch for Xircom Ethernet cards REM56G and I think CEM56 to work
>> (Realports).

Scott> Thanks for this -- I think I have everything but a CEM56/REM56 here for
Scott> testing, so I would never have spotted this one myself.

I'm sorry my mistake when I seperated if_xe_pccard.c from if_xe.c.
I don't have had a DINGO card, so have never tested.

Scott> I have patches here for the same file that fix probing of various cards
Scott> (there were some that worked with OLDCARD but not NEWCARD, and vice-versa).
Scott> These should cover the case you've found as well, but I'll check this and
Scott> try to get something committed asap.

I hope you work for this problem. BTW, Does a xircom multi-function card
work now?

Takeshi Shibagaki