Re: [patch] Xircom REM56G-100

From: Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd_at_fishballoon.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:35:10 +0100
On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 11:27:53AM +0900, Takeshi Shibagaki wrote:
> Hi, scott-san.
>
> I'm sorry my mistake when I seperated if_xe_pccard.c from if_xe.c.
> I don't have had a DINGO card, so have never tested.

No need to apologise... I only got hold of a Dingo card myself recently,
plus I can only test on an OLDCARD kernel, so embarrasing bugs do tend to
happen :-)

I've committed all my outstanding changes, so hopefully all the cards the
driver knows about should work for everyone now.

> I hope you work for this problem. BTW, Does a xircom multi-function card
> work now?

Not on OLDCARD, but nothing has changed there.  I believe they should work
on NEWCARD, but I confess I have no idea how to configure that.

Cheers,

	Scott

Scott Mitchell           | PGP Key ID | "Eagles may soar, but weasels
Cambridge, England       | 0x54B171B9 |  don't get sucked into jet engines"
scott at fishballoon.org | 0xAA775B8B |      -- Anon