Re: mplayer problems

From: Daniel M. Kurry <gh_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:32:18 -0500
jason said something like:
> I have not been able to play certain avi or wmv files after rebuilding
> mplayer on current.

Posting the same message to multiple lists is generally considered poor
practice. I believe this case fits that description. In the future please
submit your post to one list and wait for a response before posting to
another list.

You have been selected by arbitrary call to be admonished by a
sleep-deprived, anal-retentive character who gets uptight when he reads
the same message on several of the FreeBSD lists in the same sitting.
Cross-posting wastes time.

Thank you for your consideration. Have a nice day.

dan