A way to recover deleted files (just contents) from USF2

From: Andrey Smirnov <smir_at_delit.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:15:55 +0400
Hello!

I deleted a lot of files from UFS2, they are very important to me... Is
there a way to recover their inodes with contents? (I've got a database
with file sizes, so if I get just file contents, it would be enough to
me). Something like 'lost+found' after fsck?
ffsrecov doesn't work with UFS2, as far as I know, Sleuth Kit also...

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Andrey.