Failed to detect hard disk on TP X31

From: Niki Denev <nike_d_at_cytexbg.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:42:58 +0300
With the today's -current, my thinkpad X31 doesn't seem to detect my hard
disk anymore....
It seems that it detects the ide controller while booting, but it pauses for
about 10 seconds after the first "Lazy allocation" messages.
and then the kernel fails to find the root fs.
seems like this is related to the latest ata-pci.c and pci.c changes?
because when i reverted to the previous revisions, the disk is detected
correctly.

--niki