Re: Failed to detect hard disk on TP X31

From: Alex Dupre <ale_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:02:57 +0200
Niki Denev wrote:

> With the today's -current, my thinkpad X31 doesn't seem to detect my
> hard disk anymore....

My Compaq Armada M700 detects correctly the HD but hangs in random
places during startup (before detecting the cd-rom, when trying to mount
the rootfs, running rcNG scripts - I have to detach the ac adapter and
the battery to poweroff the laptop). I identified the problem in rev.
1.246 of sys/dev/pci/pci.c

--
Alex Dupre