Re: Dummynet low bandwidth simulation

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_icir.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:32:53 -0700
considering your msg about rst etc -- there are a number of potential
failure modes including the most likely one below:

 + because of the extra delay, the initial syn handshake takes too
   long to complete causing way too many entries in the listen queue,
   so this saturates the server side.

cheers
luigi