IPSEC, IPv6, RELENG_5_2

From: Eivind Olsen <eivind_at_aminor.no>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:57:36 +0200
Hello.
Does anyone know of a way to make hardware accelerated (Soekris vpn1401
card) VPN work on a RELENG_5_2 box (or CURRENT, if need be..) and at the
same time support IPv6?

I believe I need FAST_IPSEC to get hardware accelerated VPN/IPSEC, and it
doesn't look like I can compile in both FAST_IPSEC and INET6 at the same
time in the kernel.
I have read that FAST_IPSEC doesn't do IPSEC for IPv6 and that's OK with
me, but I'd still like to be able to use IPv6 for some connections and
IPSEC for a VPN-connection (running over IPv4).

Anyone who knows if this is somehow possible?

--
Regards / Hilsen
Eivind Olsen