Re: Postgresql locks up server - no response at all

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:51:55 -0700
Thanks for the heads up, Kevin.  I'll revert system settings (BIOS
and the like -- we use a combo of BIOS-level serial console and FreeBSD
serial console in boot0/boot2/kernel) and give things a shot again.

I'm likely going to keep HTT/SMP off, however, since it's just a UP
box anyways.

I'll report back my findings (here in this thread) in a few days.

Again, thanks!

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |