Re: Postgresql locks up server - no response at all

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:22:07 -0700
Revision 1.72 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Sun Aug 1 14:31:45 2004 UTC (3 days, 6 hours ago) by scottl

$ uname -a
FreeBSD medusa.parodius.com 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Sun Aug  1 07:22:27 PDT 2004     root_at_medusa.parodius.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MEDUSA  i386

Missed it by 7 hours.  :-)

I'll give things a shot with a newer src-all and world.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |