Re: Need help: buildworld for CURRENT while under STABLE is not working

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+freebsd-current_at_les.ath.cx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:11:54 +0900
[Cc on author and the list]
On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 09:39:46AM -0700, Michael C. Shultz wrote:

> I just cleaned everything up and tried, yes same exact failure.  Its trying to
> pull stdint.h from /usr/include, I tested it by linking /usr/include/stdint.h
> to /ad1/usr/include/stdint.h and it got past that one point.  Now, why the
> heck is buildworld goint to userland for header files???????

Hmm, the problem is when building on STABLE, gensnmptree gets built in
bootstrap-tools stage (because it's not in STABLE but is needed to build
libbsnmp), where necessary header files are not yet populated under obj tree.
Probably you need to change contrib/gensnmptree/gensnmptree.c so as not to
use <stdint.h> at least when OSRELDATE < 500000.