have you installworld'd since Friday?

From: John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j_at_resnet.uoregon.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:09:18 -0700
If you have, please send me a private email telling me approximately
when you cvsup'd your sources (or just ident /boot/defaults/loader.conf),
and if after installworld, you did, or did not have problems loading
kernel modules, such as acpi?

This is to help me better understand if the kernel module issue is a
wide spread issue, or something wrong with a few existing users.

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579