Preliminary ATI TV Wonder bktr support

From: Justin Hibbits <jrh29_at_po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:48:49 -0400
It's not complete (no sound yet, and no idea where to begin), but the
ATI TV Wonder is now auto configured.  Source merged from OpenBSD.
Since I'm not a regular FreeBSD hacker, I'm posting it here.  I hope
it's the right list.

Anyway, maybe someone can figure out how to go from here, since I'm
stuck now.  I'll continue working on it though.

-Justin
--
"And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of 15 things, all
annoying" -- Lt. Cmdr Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5