Re: Panic in nd6_slowtimo()

From: sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:32:16 +0200
hi,
if i remember correctly i got this panic from time to time on my
workstation. what i did as a "work-around" i guess was to disable ipv6
(option INET6).

the system runs stable now but i had to configure X11 to -nolisten tcp
which makes it difficult to start X11 progs from another user :)

have a look at:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-January/019524.html

regards,
seb

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away."