Re: lnc0 in VmWare doesn't work

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:02:20 -0700
For the USB pen drive -- make sure you have uhci or ohci support in
your kernel, along with usb, umass, scbus, and da.  You can load some
of these as modules as well.  The device will appear as a umass device,
which gets translated via geom to a SCSI CAM devie.  Just mount it as
da0 (or whatever the kernel picks).

Happy hacking!

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |