Public Access to Perforce?

From: Chris BeHanna <chris_at_behanna.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:04:03 -0400
    Forgive me if this already exists.  I searched the list archives,
google, and freebsd.org and did not find any way for non-committers to
have read-only access to the p4 repo.

    Is there a read-only account that the general public could use?

    To alleviate load on perforce.freebsd.org, p4proxy could be set up
on the current cvsup mirrors.  I'd likely set up my own proxy server
on my home box, just to improve local response time (and ease setting
up a local vendor branch for playing around).

Thanks,
--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer                   (Remove "bogus" before responding.)