RELENG_5

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
It was scheduled to branch RSN (yesterday IIRC), but I haven't seen any
announcements about that having happened.  Anyone have word on the status
of that?

On another subject, anyone else having the nvidia module silently fail to
load?  The kernel thinks it's present, and I can kldload and kldunload all
day long with no dmesg output nor errors, and X refuses to start claiming
module is not present.

FreeBSD ghast 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Aug  5 13:26:49 EDT
2004 jamie_at_ghast:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ghast  i386

I'm cvsupping right now, and hopefully this will fix itself, but I'm
curious if anyone else has seen it.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"