RE: lnc0 in VmWare doesn't work

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:33:23 +0100
On Tuesday, August 17, 2004 3:28 PM, Brian Fundakowski Feldman
<mailto:green_at_freebsd.org> danced on the keyboard and produced:
> Why aren't you reading what I posted?  If lnc doesn't work,
> it's probably
> because there's some extra constraint on the usable memory range that
> is incorrectly specified in the driver.  You should try to get VMWare
> to give you information on that, since you're a customer.

Ah, my bad.  I did read what you posted, but saw another post that reported a
breakage, but didn't appear to reference VMWare.

Having a closer look, it *does* reference VMWare.  I'll go flag the bug up on
their boards.  Sorry.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!