installworld problem

From: Stuart Stegall <stuart_at_footworkmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:26:52 -0500
In updating to -current from 5.2.1, I am experiencing the following problem:

After booting to single user mode, I ran mergemaster -p and then tried to
run make installworld, but it fails saying the proxy user is not there.

I looked in UPDATING and it says that the 'pf' user should be added by
mergemaster, but it looks as though it is not doing it's job.

Any ideas how best to resolve this issue, should I just manually add the pf
user?