Re: USB Mouse not working on Thinkpad R40, works under WinXP

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:36:20 -0400
I've got a USB MS Intellimouse that does the same thing.  I was able to get it
to work by commenting out the right 2 returns in the ums_intr.  For some
reason it keeps returning the status IOERROR, but it works.  I'm working on a
better patch that will enable the tilt function too.  I'll try to post this
tonight.
- --
Anish Mistry