if_ndis for Intel Pro/Wireless 2011B

From: Marian Hettwer <Mh_at_kernel32.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:42:49 +0200
Hi All,

as this card is not supported by wi(4), I thought giving it a try via
if_ndis.
I followed the instructions of Bill Paul:
# cp foo.sys foo.inf /sys/modules/if_ndis
# cd /sys/modules/ndis
# make; make load
# cd /sys/modules/if_ndis
# ndiscvt -i foo.inf -s foo.sys -o ndis_driver_data.h
# make; make load

But something went wrong...
([root_at_ares] </usr/src/sys/modules/if_ndis>)# /usr/sbin/ndiscvt -i
NetWLan5.Inf -s NetWLan5.sys -o ndis_driver_data.h
ndiscvt: line 11: NT: syntax error.

So... there I'm stuck. All the other steps before ndiscvt went fine.
I got the Intel drivers from the intel website. As a co-worker of mine
informed me, they are working under WinXP.
As Intel is giving out those drivers in a crappy .exe file, I used wine
to execute this windows binary, and see, I got the .inf and .sys - hope
this is okay.

Well... does somebody has an idea what the error of ndiscvt tries to
tell me ? :)

any help appreciated, thanks in advance,
Marian